Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike Review
Table of Contents
Introducing the Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike
With this Exerpeutic 400xl Folding Recumbent Bike, you can read about the different specifications, and how it can best suit your needs.
- Price-wise, this one is on the lower-end of recumbent bikes, meaning it doesn’t offer the same programs, and resistance levels that many other recumbent bikes have.
- Track your progress.
- Below the $200 mark, this one is a good option.
- In comparison to the Stamina 1350, the Exerpeutic 400XL Folding offers a higher weight-capacity, and better cushioning. It also offers better grip for your feet on the pedals.
- This can kickstart the healthy routine and lifestyle you’re looking to pursue
All the Unique features
This recumbent bike, isn’t your standard bike, there are various unique features such as:
- 8-level Magnetic resistance
- Supports up to 300 pounds
- Comfortable seating
- Readable LCD
- Easy to get on and off
You’ll find many other unique features in theExerpeutic 400xl Folding Recumbent Bike
When considering the price, it’s no wonder the resistance levels only go up to eight. At the same time, the magnetic resistance is an additional feature that adds on to the resistance. It’s also very compact, and can be folded away easily. Look into adding smaller equipment to supplement your routine, such as dumbbells, or exercise balls.
Why Should I Buy This One?
It’s a smooth mechanism, with little chance of slipping while cycling because of the straps. You should buy one, because it has a good price, and the resistance levels are suitable for people who are undergoing physical therapy, or suffer from a knee injury.
You’ll find it’s very motivating to have a recumbent bike in your home. Plus, it’s far less scary than a trainer. When compared to other models, the Exerpeutic 400XL shows certain strengths and weaknesses. In comparison to the Schwinn 230, the range of resistance levels are very different, and very varied in terms of programs, which have personalised user settings, and in terms of grip, heart sensors, and pedalling, and adjustability, the Schwinn 230 is a best value option on this website. The Exerpeutic 400XL works better for people who are looking for a more affordable option, and don’t need the higher resistance levels. It’s easy to dismount, and is a good option for people who are suffering from any leg injuries, or back/neck pain.
The Exerpeutic 400XL, in comparison to the Schwinn 230 is made for people who are looking for a more gradual workout. It has a minimal range, and the price is more affordable. It’s for people who are suffering from injuries, and can’t go at higher resistances.
In comparison to the Velocity CHB-R2101, the Exerpeutic 400XL is more readable, and offers better pedalling. It is more expensive, so your decision does depend on this.
How About the Technical Specifications?
The technical specifications of the Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Exercise Bike review are minimal, since the console shows you the minimum metrics you need. You have the calories burnt, distance cycled, heart-rate, and speed. All in all, this should be enough if you’re following your own killer workout routine, of which there are many online. Otherwise, you can go for a higher-end model, that can offer programs, better progress tracking, and preset programs. Those models are typically around $400.
Where Should I Buy One?
There are various websites from where you can buy one of these recumbent bikes. Typically, it will come in a box, along with an instruction manual.
Assembling a Exerpeutic 400xl Folding Recumbent Bike
The instructions for the Exerpeutic 400xl are very clear. It doesn’t come in many parts, and if something happens to any of them you can easily replace them.
Pros & Cons
- It’s foldable, which means that space should be less of an issue. If you’re looking to start a workout, that can help you pull off the body and fitness you want, this one is a good starting point. The pedals are good quality, and the cushioned seat keeps you comfortable for throughout the workout.
- It’s easy to get on and off
- LCD is easy to read
- Easy replacements
- You can add a water bottle holder, by looking online
- As mentioned earlier, the resistance levels are limited on the Exerpeutic 400xl folding recumbent bike, meaning you won’t have as much variety with the recumbent bike. Nevertheless, you’ve got the magnetic resistance, which can help with more challenging workouts in the future.
Why We love the Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike and You Will Too!
It’s an easy beginning to a simple workout that you can focus on. There’s lots of ways to entertain yourself while cycling in the comfort of your home. Look forward to cycling, and getting the results you need. The Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Exercise Bike falls short of many other recumbent bikes, but at the same time, you’ll find the simplistic model is good for the price, and compact as well. We do recommend looking at The Schwinn 230 or the Schwinn 270, if you want something for better resistances, and programs, but the expenses are higher, and they are trickier to relocate.
Now enjoy a compilation of Bolt winning records for the right attitude